Alien versus Predator
From Unofficial TransGaming Wiki
|Game version||1.0 build 98|
|Installer||Works, no known problems|
|Game||Works, but has issues described below|
|Patch||Works, no known problems|
|Download patch||Mirrorlist for US patch (3DGamers.com)
Mirrorlist for European patch (3DGamers.com)
|Download demo||Mirrorlist (3DGamers.com)|
|Requires no-cd patch||No|
|Works with Cedega version(s)||4.2.1, 4.1, 4.0|
|Tested with Cedega||4.2.1, 4.1, 4.0|
|Supported by TransGaming||No|
|URLs||Alien versus Predator -- Official website|
- The renderer fails to render the interface textures and geometry, the game is unplayable. (This only seems to happen with cards that do not have support for "ARB_non_power_of_two_textures" or NPOT Textures.)
- When you do have a card that supports ARB_non_power_of_two_textures, the menu font and objective font have red square boxes around them.
- Unable to turn 360º when using the mouse to view the game world. Game seems to lock the view at 180º.
- Game might crash unexpectedly.
- The game was being ported to Linux, site states to have single player working, have not tried it. Project is abandoned. =(