Alpha Black Zero: Intrepid Protocol
From Unofficial TransGaming Wiki
|Installer||Works, with issues|
|Game||Does not work|
|Requires no-cd patch||No|
|Works with Cedega version(s)||-|
|Tested with Cedega version(s)||4.4|
|Supported by TransGaming||No|
|URLs||Official Site--Uses Flash|
- Installer requires Windows ME to be set. The default (Win98) will give an error about SP2 required, while WinXP will crash.
- Demo installer does not work.
- Game will crash almost immediately upon entry to the main menu.
- If sound is disabled in Cedega (for example, if ALSA doesn't work, setting sound to ALSA), the game will start, and the main menu can be accessed. The graphical options cannot be adjusted (crash), but a new game can be started.
- If a new game is started, the opening cinematic plays very slowly, the loading screens take about 10 minutes to complete, and the game plays at less than 1 fps, making the game unplayable.
- Game is based on the Serious Sam engine.