From Unofficial TransGaming Wiki
||Works, with issues (see below)
||Works, some minor issues
||Game has an autopatcher - works fine
|Requires no-cd patch
|Works with Cedega version(s)
||5.2.6. (best), 5.2.10
|Tested with Cedega version(s)
||5.2.10, 5.2.6, 4.3.1
|Supported by TransGaming
- The installer seems to have problems when run normally - it takes over the entire screen surface, and doesn't render the installation dialogs properly, making it unusable. In order to get around this, run the installer in a window: with Point2Play, click the "Config" button in the "Install a Program" dialog, and then select "1024x768" under 'Desktop".
- When the game launcher exits, either to load the game itself or to quit, it displays an "Assertion Error" dialog message - this seems to have no effect on the game itself though and appears to be harmless.
- Game complains on the login screen about out-of-date drivers.
- The game runs a near-native speed, but on some sound systems (this happens when using both OSS and ALSA) when the game has to run 2 combat sounds at one time (e.g. You activating a toggle and your enemy drawing a weapon) It can cause severe lag spikes. Disabling MMap and setting scheduler to "No" and Fixed programs to "No" can remove most of the lag, but it still happens. Disabling sound through the in game menu removes all of this lag.
- Some of the 2D menus, most notably the Manage Enhancements and Add Enhancement Slot screens, seem to have an issue where a single click of the mouse is read as a double-click. Note that this is significantly improved in later versions of cedega, though still not completely fixed.
- If installed from CDs, it may give Assertion Errors preventing the game from being launched. A workaround is to delete all of the game files (with the exception of the updater, e.g. CohUpdater.EU.exe) and let it re-download everything.
At the entrance to The Hollows