Civilization III - Play The World
From Unofficial TransGaming Wiki
|Installer||Works, no known problems|
|Game||Works with a no-cd patch|
|Demo works||No demo|
|Requires no-cd patch||Yes|
|Multiplayer works||Not tested|
|Works with Cedega version(s)||4.3.2|
|Tested with Cedega version(s)||4.3.2|
|Supported by TransGaming||No|
- You must have Civilization III installed first as Civilization III - Play The World is just an expansion.
- Installs, but does not play without a no-cd patch.
- Point2Play profile must be configured for a desktop resolution as opposed to running it full-screen. (Pick a resolution in Desktop drop-down list under the General tab in your Point2Play configuration profile).
- Single-player tested with Gentoo Linux 2005.0, kernel 2.6.11-gentoo-r9, alsa 1.0.8
- Multi-player not tested, see the readme.txt for the ports that you have to open in your firewall.
Civilization III - Play The World adds new units, additional civilizations, and the ability to play on line.