Company of Heroes
From Unofficial TransGaming Wiki
|Installer||Works with Cedega 6.1|
|Game||Works, has minor issues|
|Patch||Version 1.7 copied from windows works|
|Requires no-cd patch||No, not copy protected|
|Works with Cedega version(s)||6.1 (best), 6.0.2, 6.0|
|Tested with Cedega version(s)||6.1, 6.0.2, 6.0|
|Supported by TransGaming||No|
- Installation works with Cedega 6.1. When installation process ask for the next CD don't press the button before the CD is fully mounted this will terminated the installation.
Game Play Issues
- In order for the game to start, the following command line parameters need to be passed to the game: "-minvidmem 0 -nosound". The -nosound obviously means there is no sound in the game. Without those parameters, the game crashes when starting.
- The mouse cursor is not drawn correctly.
- Requires Pixel Shaders 2.0 and Vertex Shaders 2.0.
- Other than having no sound and a messed up mouse cursor, the game plays without problems.
- Sound works with Cedega 6.1, still have to specify "-minvidmem 0" to start the game, games runs with graphical issue.