From Unofficial TransGaming Wiki
This game's demo has not yet been tested
. If you have more information regarding the working status of the demo, please add it, make sure your information is formatted according to the guidelines
and then remove this notice.
||Singleplayer demo (3dgamers.com)
|Requires no-cd patch
||No, see issues for details
|Works with Cedega version(s)
|Tested with Cedega version(s)
|Supported by TransGaming
||Hidden & Dangerous 2 --Official website
- Sabre Squadron requires the original Hidden and Dangerous 2.
- If the installation doesn't work for you for some reason, there's is also a Loki installer made for the game that you can use.
- The autopatcher doesn't seem to work, download and install the patch manually. If you used the Loki installer to install the game, you don't need to patch.
- Multiplayer does not work. In Internet multiplayer you can get the list of game servers but the game crashes as soon as you try to either join a server or create your own. LAN multiplayer crashes as soon as you click on it on the mainmenu.
Reprise your role as commander of the elite Special Air Services (SAS) in World War II as you take on the Axis Powers in nine new missions set in France, Africa and Sicily. Fight through these campaigns alone or play co-operatively with friends. Sneak past enemy lines, infiltrate heavily guarded bases and outposts, and utilize superior tactics to eliminate the opposition.
- Play through the new campaigns online co-operatively with friends!
- 8 new multiplayer maps
- Wield all new weapons in both 1st and 3rd person
- Take control of vehicles such as the Willys Jeep and M4 Sherman tank
- Improved AI - enemies and squad members will run for cover, set up ambushes and do what they can to preserve their lives
- Play online in three other multiplayer modes with up to 32 players