Railroad Tycoon 3
From Unofficial TransGaming Wiki
|Installer||Works, no known problems|
|Game||Works, small issue described below|
|Patch||Works, no known problems|
|Download patch||Mirrorlist (take2games.com)|
|Download demo||Mirrorlist (3DGamers.com)|
|Requires no-cd patch||No|
|Works with Cedega version(s)||4.2.1, 4.0.1, 4.4|
|Tested with Cedega version(s)||4.2.1, 4.0.1, 4.4|
|Supported by TransGaming||No|
|URLs||Railroad Tycoon 3 --Official website|
- Graphical problems if you select "windowed mode" in the game, but runs fine if you run it in a desktop window "full screen". Real full screen also works, of course.
- If running in a desktop window, switching out of the desktop ( ALT + TAB ) and then going back in seems to break keyboard usage. However, leaving the window with the mouse (when DXGrab="N") does not cause this. See the Tips and Tricks page for an alternative to ALT+TAB.
- Some problems with ATI cards can be solved by running in a Cedega window rather than full screen, turning off Pixel Shaders, Vertex Shaders, NV_VAR Extension, and ARB_VBO extension.
- Crashes may still occur when entering campaign modes, but scenarios seem to function fine with these settings.
- Please post here if you find another solution to the crashes/2D widget disappearances!