From Unofficial TransGaming Wiki
|Game version||1.0, 1.2, 1.3|
|Installer||Worked, no problems|
|Game||v1.3 works with some issues (see below)|
|Patch||1.2 and 1.3 patches tested|
|Download patch||Unknown (I had these patches on my local Windows partition)|
|Requires no-cd patch||Yes|
|Works with Cedega version(s)||5.0 (best)|
|Tested with Cedega version(s)||5.0|
|Supported by TransGaming||No|
|URLs||N/A, publisher is no longer in business|
- Installs without any problems.
- Both Software.exe (software renderer) and D3D.exe (D3D renderer), versions 1.0 and 1.2, simply gave the error, "DirectX 6.1 is required".
- D3D.exe, version 1.3, gives the error, "Could not initialize 3-D graphics. Try updating your drivers, or installing DirectX 6.1."
- Software.exe, patched to version 1.3, with NOCD patch applied, works with issues:
- Much, if not all, in-game and UI text is black, and sometimes black set against a black field. This can make navigating the UI difficult.
- Mouse cursor's position relative to UI menu elements seems to change based on the orientation of the first-person view in-game. Thus, if menu elements highlight with an offset from the mouse position, go back to the game, move the view a bit, and try again.
- Movies don't seem to play.
- Note that this title uses an E/S/D/F config rather than W/A/S/D. The A key invokes a hot-menu for quick selection of weapons and spells. F5 is quick-save and F6 is quick-load. (I mention this because the control remapping UI is very difficult to work with, and it's easier just to use the default config.)
A first-person shooter set in the near future; the protagonist is a fallen angel named Malchi who must battle both secular and supernatural forces in his quest for justice.