From Unofficial TransGaming Wiki
Note: The following information is about running the Windows version via Cedega
|Game version||1.0, 1.07|
|Installer||Works, no know issues|
|Game||Works, with one big problem|
|Patch||Works, no known issues|
|Requires no-cd patch||Most likely|
|Works with Cedega version(s)||5.1 (best) 5.1, 4.4, 4.0.1, 3.3.2-1, WINE 0.99|
|Tested with Cedega version(s)||5.1, 4.4, 4.0.1, 3.3.2-1, WINE 0.99|
|Supported by TransGaming||No|
- Both demo and full game have one big problem: the splash screen does not disappear, remaining in the center of the screen. This can be bypassed in a few ways:
- Run the game in software rendering mode.
- Running the game in debug mode works. If the only option checked is "disable sound", the splash screen still disappears, but the game will be running in software mode. This creates visual errors, and leaves no sound.
- WINE 0.99 works properly with the demo (opengl mode), but does not detect the CD when in the full game. A no-cd patch may help here.
- The wine appdb page notes that the splash screen only appears if the "game crashed" dialog comes up on startup. This is correct when dealing with the demo in both Cedega and WINE, but does not appear to apply to the full game in Cedega.
- The demo is a bit finicky; the advanced options screen crashes the game, as does attempting to change the resolution. This can be bypassed by setting the renderer to software.
- Game is based on the Unreal engine.