From Unofficial TransGaming Wiki
|Download patch||1.1 patch (3dgamers.com)|
|Demo works||Not tested|
|Download demo||Playable single-player demo (3dgamers.com)|
|Requires no-cd patch||Yes|
|Works with Cedega version(s)||7.1|
|Tested with Cedega version(s)||4.4.3, 5.1, 7.1|
|Supported by TransGaming||No|
|URLs||SWAT 4 --Official website|
- The game warns about the GFX card not being supported. This dialog is a little bit behind of SWAT logo. Move it to the better place and press "yes".
- Intro movies are very choppy. Press left mouse button to bypass.
- Game works fine with all detail levels turned to high. Thought, some minor graphics bugs exist.
It's not just about the badge, it's about the rush.
The adrenaline is always high as you carry on the legendary SWAT tradition - leading an elite squad of tactical experts into hard-hitting action that delves deeply into every detail of the experience. In a city rife with armed felons and explosive situations, only the unique skills of your men will do - because when SWAT gets the call, there is no other option.
- Lead your squad into fully detailed SWAT scenarios
- Deliver justice with a full arsenal of official SWAT tactics and weaponry
- Extended SWAT replayability with deep Multi-Player and Co-op Modes
- Create detailed custom missions for yourself and your friends