From Unofficial TransGaming Wiki
|Installer||Works, Works with Wine(0.9.44)|
|Patch||22.214.171.124, Yes, but, See below|
|Requires no-cd patch||Unknown|
|Works with Cedega version(s)||5.2.6(demo), Wine(0.9.44), 6.1 beta3(full), 7.0 (best)|
|Tested with Cedega version(s)||7.0, 5.2.6 4.3.1-1, 4.2, 4.2.1, 4.1, Wine(0.9.44), 6.1 beta3|
|Supported by TransGaming||No|
|URLs||http://www.sacred-game.com -- Official homepage|
Starting at cedega version 7.0, game has no known issues. Thougth, installer should be launched in winME mode. If installed in other mode, game could not work.
Issues in Demo
- Installer requires winver >= me. Demo itself will run in win98 mode fine (Tested 5.2.6).
- A random crash drops you out within first minutes in cedega < 5.2.6. Problems seems to be fixed in cedega 5.2.6.
- Frame rate is a little bit jerky.
- Installer works fine, but nothing happens when attempting to run sacred.exe
- Full game installs fine with 4.2.1 and winver=me. Sacred Plus patch needs cedega 4.1.1 winver=me, 126.96.36.199 patch needs the same. The 188.8.131.52 patch with plus didn't seem to work, need to do them seperately.
- The latest wine also installs and patches the game without any hassles.
- 4.2.1 and winver=me, the game runs to "please insert CD" - but my Brother has the CD so i can't check further. :(