From Unofficial TransGaming Wiki
|Installer||Works, minor graphical issues|
|Game||Works, but has some issues described below|
|Patch||Works, no problems|
|Download patch||Mirror list (DLH.net)|
|Download demo||Mirror list (3D Gamers)|
|Requires no-cd patch||Yes|
|Works with Cedega version(s)||4.0.1, 4.1.1, 4.2.1, 4.4.3, 5.0.2 (best)|
|Tested with Cedega version(s)||4.0.1, 4.1.1, 4.2.1, 4.4.3, 5.0.2|
|Supported by TransGaming||No|
|URLs||The Settlers -- Official homepage|
- Installer buttons have minor font issues they are however, still readable.
- Game has some minor font issues as well. (Tooltip and help related.)
- If you use the hardware object rendering engine, all objects will jolt a lot. I found that after switching between software and hardware a few times stopped the jolting, but after you quit the game and try to start it again, the game makes your x-server crash. It's probably best to play with object rendering set to software.
- Multiplayer over the internet will not work since this requires a client for the "BlueByte Game Channel", which doesn't work with Cedega.
- Demo does not seem to have the rendering issue.