From Unofficial TransGaming Wiki
- Using any 5.x version of Cedega to play the game may corrupt both your profile and the game's installation.
- Using any 4.3x - 4.4x version of Cedega to play the game yields the most stable results.
- Installer works with Cedega 4.4.1
- Installer works with Cedega 4.3
- Small performance hitches while in large open areas with large amounts of vegetation.
- Enabling bump mapping causes the game to crash.
- You must check the "Run Directory" box in Point2Play or use the --use-dos-cwd parameter from the command line
- Working Windows version : "win2k" "win98"
- Vertex Shaders must be enabled
- Depending on your setup you may need to disable The NV_VAR extension
- Enable DXGrab if you have issues with the screen side-scrolling on a dual-monitor setup in full-screen mode.
- If you run into a problem with the installer not unmounting the first cd, a simple fix is to copy the second and third cd's to separate folders on your hard drive, and point the installer to them when it prompts
An amazing view of a rainy battle field.
Blown to kibbles and bits.
The shiniest corridor ever.
Watching a walker do what it does best, walk.
Locked and loaded, firing all out.
A casual ride I take as I try to hit the opposition with my land ski thing.
Capture of a walker blasting it's lasers.