The Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion
From Unofficial TransGaming Wiki
|Game version||1.2.0416 (latest version)|
|Installer||Works, no known problems (though a bit slow)|
|Game||Works with Cedega 6.0 and newer engines. Older Cedega requires "Oldblivion".|
|Demo works||No known demo|
|Requires no-cd patch||No|
|Multiplayer works||No multiplayer|
|Works with Cedega version(s)||7.0 (best), 6.1, 6.0, 5.2.4 5.2.3, 5.2|
|Tested with Cedega version(s)||7.0, 6.1, 6.0.3, 5.2.9, 5.2.5, 5.2.4, 5.2.3, 5.2, 5.1.1|
|Supported by TransGaming||Yes|
|URLs|| Official Website|
Oldblivion - adds supports for older video cards to Oblivion
This game is officially supported in Cedega 6.0 and newer engines and should be installed from the game media. Engines previous to Cedega 6.0 and/or video cards that do not support 2.0 shaders require the use of Oldblivion.
Shivering Isles Expansion
If The Shivering Isles Expansion fails to install normally see this thread on the official Cedega forums
Shader Model 3.0 and HDR Lighting
In Cedega 6.1 and greater engines Oblivion can be played with Shader Model 3.0 and HDR Lighting. To enable these features see this thread.
- You may find that the cardinal directions within the compass extends the entire length of the screen. This is a bug in recent Nvidia drivers. This same bug is noticeable within menus.
- When objects impact other objects (such as a body or item hitting the ground) the resulting sound effect may be very loud in comparison to the rest of the sound. The current solution is to turn down the effects volume in the sound settings.
- When entering and leaving combat you may notice a slight lag.
- For best results you may want to begin with the lowest detail settings by running the Oblivion launcher and selecting the lowest detail settings. Please visit the TransGaming Oblivion forum for other tweaking tips to get optimal performance under Cedega. The Elder Scrolls Wiki is a very good resource too. 
- ATI users should disable ARB_VBO to ensure the HUD appears correctly.
- Due to driver issues some colours may appear incorrectly on ATI cards.