From Unofficial TransGaming Wiki
This game's demo has not yet been tested
. If you have more information regarding the working status of the demo, please add it, make sure your information is formatted according to the guidelines
and then remove this notice.
||Works, no known problems
||Works, with issues (see below)
||Have not tried
|Requires no-cd patch
|Works with Cedega version(s)
|Tested with Cedega version(s)
|Supported by TransGaming
- Game runs properly but the character models do not render properly and their 'joints' are broken and disconnected. This does not hinder gameplay and just looks awkward.
- In the Cedega options menu you need to disable the Scheduler and use the Accelerated InterProcess Communication option otherwise the game will not run smooth.
- Audio Options needs to be using ALSA, using OSS causes the game to hang and stop responding frequently
- Graphic Options Vertex Shaders needs to be disable or most character textures will not render at all which makes the game very difficult to play since a lot of the models are transparent except for minor features (helmet, eyes, armor).
- Game has No One Lives Forever-style errors when displaying models. (Tron 2.0 is also based on the Lithtech engine.)
- Except for the model/texture problems and an occasional hang (rarely when using ALSA).