Warlords Battlecry III
From Unofficial TransGaming Wiki
|Game||Single player works, poor performance.|
|Patch||Works, no known problems|
|Requires no-cd patch||No|
|Works with Cedega version(s)||4.4.1 (best)|
|Tested with Cedega version(s)||4.4.1|
|Supported by TransGaming||No|
- Music and movies may stutter.
- Choppy performance ingame, might be settings related.
- Multiplayer crashes to desktop at starting a game, cannot use the online lobby, and cannot see other (Windows) people's games. Multiplayer is important for strategy games, so, with the choppy performance, only "Partially" working.
- I had little trouble with the installer on my Gentoo AMD64, but in a quick test couldn't get it to install on a different Gentoo AthlonXP. Try setting to emulate Windows ME.
- Game may not start without 1.03 patch.
The Warlords Battlecry games add RPG elements to a good standard-style RTS.