From Unofficial TransGaming Wiki
|Installer||Works, no known problems|
|Game||Works, with some issues|
|Patch||Works, no known problems|
|Download patch||Patch 1.3|
|Demo works||Works, with issues (see below)|
|Download demo||Official Mirrorlist
|Requires no-cd patch||Yes|
|Works with Cedega version(s)||5.0.3 (best)|
|Tested with Cedega version(s)||5.0.3, 5.0, 4.4.3, 4.2.1-1|
|Supported by TransGaming||No|
Issues - Game
- The 1.3 patch is required, as it removes the copy-protection.
- Once patched the game will only run after setting
Decrease WineServer Priorityin the Cedega profile.
- While the game is playable a majority of the cutscenes will remain black, most likely due to lack of DX8 volumetric texture support in Cedega.
Issues - Demo
- Demo has trouble installing. It may ask if you want to uninstall halfway through installation. Reason is unknown.
- Sound is kind of flaky and that seems to be all for the demo.